Keep the whole house deodorized and disinfected against viruses and bacteria with the patented, FDA-registered power of Dr. Clo. Dr. Clo is registered as a Class 1 safe medical device/disinfectant that helps protect your home, family and pets. Put one in every room of the house; even use one in your office or workplace. It extends for a radius of 16 feet and lasts up to 50 days and there are no batteries or electricity required.
Patented technology; FDA registered as a Class 1 Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
Strong airborne sanitization.
99.9% sterilization; helps prevent viruses.
Breaks down toxic inorganic matter.
Anti-viral properties shield against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Sodium chloride (less than 14%) solution, hydrogen chloride (less than 5%) solvent, distilled water.
How To Use
Hold the ends of the device with your hands and bend it once to break the capsule inside.
Place it in your desired location using the suction holder provided. The indicator will turn yellow within 12-24 hrs once activated.
The sterilisation effect lasts up to 50 days depending on usage.
Precautions for Use:
Do not use this product for other than the intended purpose.
Store away from direct sunlight.
Do not overbend, disassemble, or ingest.
Keep away from fire and flammable materials.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
RM 63 for Peninsular Malaysia
RM 68 for East Malaysia